1. Only registered vouchers with authentication numbers will
be valid for processing booking requests.
2. The vouchers will not be revalidated or extended in case
you fail to register / activate the same within 15days of its receipt or on or
before the last date of registration mentioned overleaf on the voucher, mobile
3. Post registrations CineRewardz are good to book your
choice of movies subject to you provide at least two different show / dates /
theatre to process the request.
4. A minimum of 2 working days prior to the date of booking
is required to process your request.
5. The voucher has to be booked minimum of two days before
the expiry date of the voucher. The movie has to be watched on or before the
expiry date of the voucher.
6. You can book for all shows from Monday to Thursday and
only matinee shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR as mentioned on the printed
7. Tickets once issued cannot be changed/ amended.
8. Once booked, CineRewardz or RewardPort cannot be held
responsible for any show being cancelled by theater authorities for whatsoever
9. CineRewardz is not responsible for the quality of seats/
movie or any service discrepancies in the theater.
10. CineRewardz voucher entitles the customer for only movie
ticket and no other facilities in the theater such as food and beverages.
11. Tickets will be issued subject to availability without
any seat preference.
12. Redemption is not valid for new release special
shows/public/national holidays, 3'Dshows and Special screening if any.
13. Direct presentation of the voucher at theater/ multiplex
is null and void. You will have to follow steps mentioned overleaf on the
CineRewardz voucher to avail your tickets.
14. Redemption can be done only through www.cinerewardz.com
15. You cannot encash or exchange the tickets for cash.
16. Company reserves
the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion. If you are
registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) service, you will not receive SMS
confirmation / if restricted user will not get Email from us giving details of
17. The offer is based
on advance bookings only and is subject to promotional availability.
18. Movie promo code can be redeemed ONLY on partner website
so provided by RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. They cannot be redeemed
directly at the cinema/venue box office.
19. Employees / Distributor / Dealer / Retailers of the
participating companies are not eligible to use this voucher.
20. The list of participating theatres remains subject to
21. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd, its clients,
agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the
misuse of RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. vouchers, and are not liable
for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any
disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured venues.
22. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its clients,
agents and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged scratch cards
and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any terms & conditions without prior
23. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd is not
responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or
network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical
problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof,
or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other
person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation
in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
24. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of
running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable
State or Territory legislation.
25. Any dispute subjected to Mumbai Jurisdiction.